Sunday, November 29, 2009

Kuala Lumpur Islamic Fashion Festival VIII


The Islamic Fashion Festival VIII was launched in style in Kuala Lumpur last week, featuring designs from Royal Terengganu Songket and Muslim wear designers.

Renowned designers from the Middle East, Italy, Britain, Indonesia and Malaysia participated in IFF VIII. Going by the theme "Ahlan Wasahlan" or "Welcome", the designs featured a Middle Eastern influence.

Sumayyah, as Zyra's official fashion designer, took this opportunity to attend the dinner to get some design ideas for our upcoming collection of dresses and abhayas.





Sue & hubby

 Sue & Yuna

3 comments:

  1. I LIKE THE ORANGE ABAYA THAT U R WEARING, DO U HAVE ANY STOCKS ON THIS ABAYA, PLZ EMAIL ME AT fara171@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. to Zyra team, I ordered tudung from your website and already paid for it. You asked to notify you if we have made payment, but you never reply to me back whether you have accept the payment or not. I am now not sure when will I receive my tudung as I have paid for it since last week. Hope Zyra team can reply to me. Thank you.
    miss_hanani@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete